An adult playground. No, not that kind.
When I go to the park, I still use the swings and the monkey bars. Some years ago, as an adult, I went to a waterpark which has zip lines over a pool where you can slide down and drop it.
Mostly though, this stuff is aimed at and sized for kids. I want a playground with adult-size versions of different playground items.
- swings that are mounted 30 feet above the ground and hence have a massive arc
- serious monkey bars
- giant rope swings in to water or foam pit
- zip lines from tree to tree
- giant teeter-totters (kids versions have been removed from parks to due lawsuits of fear of them)
- giant hamster ball as used at Flaming Lips concerts
- giant rope ladders
- obstacle course
Don’t forget to throw in various gymnastics-type equipment.
Have a blast.